As we ride through our current climate, have you wondered what the impact of a post COVID-19 era would look like for your business?
Join us for an exclusive virtual event where we will feature industry-leading speakers who will share their thoughts on how businesses are riding through the current economic situation, as well as how a post-pandemic economy will look like.
- Saeed Amidi, CEO, Plug and Play
- Jojo Flores, Co-Founder, Plug and Play
- Jupe Tan, Managing Partner, Plug and Play APAC
- Naoki Yoshida, President & CEO, Pan Pacific Holdings Corporation, Japan
- Paulus Bambang WS, Director of PT. Astra International Tbk.
- Axel Winter, CTO, Central Group, Thailand
- James Park, CEO, Munich RE SE Asia and Singapore
- Shawn Dehpanah, EVP Asia Pacific, Plug and Play
- Kristine Romano, Managing Partner, Mckinsey & Company, Philippines
- Yoo-Shin Jung, Dean, Management of Technology, Sogang University and Chairman, Fintech Center Korea
- Edwin Chow, Assistant CEO, Innovation & Enterprise, Enterprise Singapore
- Aaron Nio, Director, GK Plug and Play Indonesia
1000 — Welcome Address by Jojo Flores, Co-Founder, Plug and Play
1010 — Plug and Play Asia overview by Jupe Tan and Phillip Vincent
1020 — Panel 1: Innovation in the time of COVID-19
1100 — Panel 2: Harnessing technology to create impact beyond COVID-19
1140 — Closing